Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ipods...

"Since i can't sleep lets put some sounds on..."

I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away...

"Argh... change songs..."


I’m lonely here tonight
Lost here in this moment
Time keeps slipping by
If I could have just one wish
I’d have you by my side

Oooohh I miss...

"oh ffs..."

I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist

But darling,

You, are, the only exception

"wtf? is my ipod against me or something?

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

"ARGGH! Last time!"

Now I will tell you what I've done for you

50 thousand tears I've cried
Screaming, deceiving, and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me
Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once
Not tormented...Daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I'm dying again... 

 
"ah.... much better..."

No comments:

Post a Comment