Welcome to my Revival!
A few notes to start me off
#1. I laughed when i found out she removed me off facebook
#2. I laughed even harder when she said she doesn't care about my pathetic life anymore.
#3. I can't get over how much smarter i feel now.
#4. Being free from high school drama has certainly gotten me out of the shit hole.
#5. I no longer like high school kids, they can all get fucked.
#6. I feel wanted, loved and people are so much more interested in me now!
#6. I feel wanted, loved and people are so much more interested in me now!
#6. As true as the above are, my loyalty still stands weather she likes it or not.
Onto the main part of everything!
Although i was at work, I had probably one of the best days i have had all my life!
You are so awesome, i can't get over how funny and awesome you are, how can i not like you and not have spent time with you since i first met you? I just can't get over how much i miss and love you right now. You are so great to me and that makes me wanna do anything i can for you.
Also that Asian chick that came up to me today and said how handsome and funny i was after just hearing what i said to my partner and couldn't help but laugh about it, she was so funny and i couldn't help but laugh at everything she said, not because of her accent but because she was trying to be so flattering and get me to go into the movie industry.
This has made me look into it and start wondering if i should start a course or something on it as i have actually always wanted to do such a thing but never did it due to the fact i never had the idea that i was a good looking guy with talent, for the past 14 months i was convinced otherwise and thankfully that has changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment