I met her on msn in a group chat with two of my mates while I started off trying not to get too involved as hard as i could, it did not work as i could not but help but talk to her as much as i could.Getting more and more interested as i went along, the thought of Ashley rushing through my mind day by day made it harder to just be friends.
First meeting in person made it hard not to talk to you let alone hug you with your backwards walking and shyness. Having the time of my life knowing you are there finally and doing what i can to impress you did not do anything.
Relationship growing and conversations expanding, interested and unable to control myself. wanting to meet up with you but knowing you're hours away from my arms makes it harder to commit.
Months have passed since i met her and now she's mine to love and hold. As happy as can be knowing that she is there when i need her ,which makes me love her even more.
Holding me tightly with her arms around my neck and lips on mine letting me know all this time she loved me back without me knowing and reminding me every day that she wants to be with me.
It's been known for a long time that I've loved her since the beginning and still am going strong. Thank you for giving me someone to love, hold, and doing the same for me.
I love you Ashley!
No comments:
Post a Comment