Sunday, May 23, 2010

.

All of a sudden my bed seems so hard.
It was just made with clean sheets.

My computer seems to blind me.
I'm lacking of sleep.

This flat seems to be so cold.
I don't have a heater.

Blankets seem too thin.
Mink blanket ftw

Food seems stale.
Marshmallow overdose ftl.

Water seems polluted.
I should stop drinking recycled water.

Work seems too tough.
My boss expects too much.

Everyone seems to be against me. ( at work )
They suck at their job.

No one seems to be within reach of a hug.
I live by myself and work ridiculous hours.

It seem that i am alone.
I have great friends and a lovely girlfriend.

I seem to be breaking.
Getting love sick and need some real time to chill and have a good time.

It seems.... that i just broke...
I have a life most would consider... sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment