Positive Reinforcement

Every time you visit this page, a cookie is delivered to your house.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All i can do is let life fly by and hope that the future has more in store.
Posted by Jimmy at 7:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2012 (45)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2010 (82)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • I'm so sorry for what i did after all we have been...
      • An Interest in the most stupidest things. Awesomen...
      • I still don't know what to say about seeing a ciga...
      • *toasts bread, applies butter and peanut butter* ...
      • I may have done some stupid things in the past. ...
      • I'm finding it almost impossible to not ask you.
      • You came up in a conversation a few times today. I...
      • Adam Lambert - If i had you
      • All i can do is let life fly by and hope that the ...
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (18)

About Me

My photo
Jimmy
Wellington, New Zealand
My hobbies include game development, sleeping and hanging out with mates when i'm not working.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.