Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm so sorry for what i did after all we have been through, i just thought i would let you know that i appreciate EVERYTHING that you have done for me, i will never forget you and will cherish what we have done together.

I deserve anything you do to me as you weren't expecting this, i will not get over doing it for the longest time and WILL regret it as you were brilliant!, but it's time to move on sadly.

Just so you know i have NEVER cheated on you, not ONCE and had NO intentions to as you deserved to not have something like that happen to you.

You are a great girl and i would rather keep you as my friend than as my enemy or not be able to talk to you at all.

I will be forever sorry but i do not regret the time we spent together and the fun we had.

I hope you will be okay :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment