Sunday, September 5, 2010

Everyone seems to have something to blog about, yet i seem to find something to blog about every week or 2 =/.

I can't help but think when it comes to things like when people all of a sudden jump into a situation and point fingers, abuse, threats, aggravation and think their all loyal to someone where really their being selfish and dishonest without realizing it.
 
I also realized how much of a bitch i was myself.

You two are SO cute. I just wanna give you two 1 giant JAMES hug!
it's so sweet how you two have been together for 2 or 3 or 4 months and take care of each other so well.
I'M GONNA HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU TWO!


I miss those times where all i did was dishes at home, took the train to upper hut and party all day with my bro's  then head back to cunterton carterton where it's sunny, all flat lands and there aren't heaps of people everywhere; also ESPECIALLY having people over to stay the night gossiping and watching movies in the lounge.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thankss! :'D
    I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU WORE SHORTSSSS!
    And everyone was like OMFG WHAT! James is wearing shortttss?!??!
    Hahha yee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA yeah i'm gonna have to wear them again in summer, it's too cold atm to wear shorts!!##@%$%

    ReplyDelete