It was kinda unnecessary as your always the one that contacts me. That was the first time i tried talking to you in like a month, and I'm the one that got raged at. Thought we were trying to be friends though?
You get what you give, which in this case is obviously a proverbial bitch-slap. And just so you, only wankers pulicise PRIVATE texts. I'd suggest you get a life but no one would want to trade theirs for you're shitheapofanexistance.
i was drunk. but its still true. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was kinda unnecessary as your always the one that contacts me. That was the first time i tried talking to you in like a month, and I'm the one that got raged at.
ReplyDeleteThought we were trying to be friends though?
Dear Shitforbrains,
ReplyDeleteYou get what you give, which in this case is obviously a proverbial bitch-slap. And just so you, only wankers pulicise PRIVATE texts. I'd suggest you get a life but no one would want to trade theirs for you're shitheapofanexistance.
Sincerely,
Gofuckyourself.
P.S. Go back to yr 11. Your English is SHIT.
no i dont think it was unnecessary.
ReplyDeleteand friends? your badly mistaken.