Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Living life to the full

Now this is something I seem to recall from a previous partner of mine of being what they do. Living Life to the full can be done in MANY ways, but the outcome is only what determined of what you do TO live your life to the fullest it can be.

This is something that has been swimming through my mind for a very long time on how I would go about doing this as I admired this direction that she took. Her way of doing this is to spend as much time as possible having fun with friends and adventuring around the city is a way to kill time in my opinion as opposed to living life to the fullest.

If you were to live your life to the fullest you can POSSIBLY attempt, this is done by finding your highest passion and shooting for it. NO MATTER how great it is or how much it will scare you to get there, or even how much change it will effect you, it will all pay off in the end and eventually you will lift off the ground and stop focusing on things that don't really matter to you until they are absolutely required.

Last year I was under the delusion that drinking, meeting people in a random flat, having great sex every week and doing nothing but having fun with friends was the way to live life higher than ever before. I now know that although those memories are NOT wasted or regretting, they aren't what i should have been doing as what it was just a distraction from doing what I most want to do.

As I am now at 5 months celibate and may try and push for 12. I now know that spending those days and nights wishing to get laid as well as trying to find someone to do this with, it was all completely a waste of time and will NOT benefit me in the long run. Although I still wish the same thing, its not among ANY of my priority's and instead i will focus on my job, my hobby, and learning as much as I can, while I can.

Living life to the fullest?
I'm sure the offer I was just received will benefit this MUCH further than finding a girlfriend with a high chance for it to last longer than a month.

! BAM !
Time for humor.


No comments:

Post a Comment