Thursday, June 21, 2012

Possession

I watched a movie the other night called 'Easy A' which is about a girl that starts lies up on accident that eventually turns her into the school prostitute figuratively. It got me thinking about how much we actually change due to someone else's effect on us causing us to change aspects of us to fit in with their lifestyle.

Some things change us without warning and other things WILL change without us knowing until we see how pointless it actually is and how unhappy it makes us. One of my very own aspects that did make me temporarily happy was travelling a lot to spent a few hours with someone.


  • Are these changes actually necessary?
  • Is temporary happiness worth it?


Well from what most people would know about me is that I do dwell on the past. I DO miss the good times I once had, and no I do not regret them, I just regret the way things ended and that they didn't last as long as I hoped they did.

These changes that were made, were made for the best at the time, but the long term effect is certainly not worth it when I think about it.

  • So who are we really?
  • Do we really know who we are?
  • Or will we EVER know who we are or will we need someone to tell us?

No comments:

Post a Comment