I have come up with many new photography scene ideas. Ideas that I have thought up through my own feelings, wishes and hopes all in just a few scenes that will soon spread out into heaps of other ideas.
I want to get these done before I loose interest in finding models and picture of the scene in my head...
Ideas:
#1.
Scene:
In town outside a pub at night with 2 guys staring at a girl dressed up all nice but with hair all over the place and make-up running down her face hugging a guy tightly like her life depends on him.
Story:
Jessica was a beautiful young girl of her age being 16 when she happily dated her first boyfriend Dylan for 2 years before being broken up with for someone else that he presumed he liked more. Breaking Jessica's heart, she went off and dated Kyle that was into some nasty habits of drinking, drugs and aggravation.
Feeling good and happy, Jessica went to town with Kyle on a Saturday evening and had a few drinks, long dances, and just enjoyed the happy atmosphere of letting loose. All too soon, Kylie decided to go get a drink leaving Jessica by herself on the dance floor. As time began to pass, she found herself alone on the crowded dance floor trying to look for him.
She find herself intoxicated and lost, she leaves the floor in search of Kyle only to find him hooking up with someone else leaving her in a state of sheer sadness. Turning around to walk away, two guys stand in her way with very unpleasant looking smiles on her face of which they then take her into the highly populated danced floor where she can't move or escape leaving her feeling claustrophobic.
One of the guys attempts to dance with her by taking her purse off her shoulder and handing it to the other guy that then ran off with all her belongings. Dancing and feeling her up, Jessica feeling VERY taken advantage off she starts to panic and kicks the guy in the jewels leaving him in anger beginning to pull her her making her scream. One person from the crowd stands up for her and pushes the guy away and kicks him out of the club, turning around he is unable to find her.
Sitting outside the pub with tears and makeup running down her face, she takes her phone out of her bra and calls the only person she wants to hear from at this time to take her and make her feel safe.
Dylan: "Hello?"
Jessica: *Sniff*
Dylan: "Ah, are you okay?"
Jessica: "No.."
Dylan: "What's happened?"
Jessica: *sniff* "Can you come get me?..."
Dylan: "Where are you?"
Jessica: "I'm outside the first place we went to together when I turned 18"
Dylan: "I'll be there as soon as I can, hang in there!"
Scene.
#2.
Scene:
Behind picture of a man standing up holding a red rose behind his back watching one girl leaping into kiss another guy.
Story:
Leave for another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment