Friday, August 10, 2012

Being the puppet.

Today I had the biggest feeling that people like using me for their own benefit. Talking to me and keeping me on the hook for their own pleasure and requirements until they find a replacement.

Although I have not done this yet, and I know that it isn't good, but this is still driving me towards the idea of finding pointless dates and one night stands to sooth my problems.

This here is where I am looking at the negativity because I am doing what almost everyone does these days which is look at the wrong people for the wrong reasons in order to keep a relationship with someone in different matters.

I'm really getting sick of this.

This sort treatment it makes me want to do nothing but get as high and drunk as a mother fucker and let my life fade into the darkness where I can't hear the begging of the puppeteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment