Its amazing talking to people that say they have no talent, that they don't know anything and/or aren't good at anything. This is because these people want something they haven't gone for and never will due to a set back.
I have listed a great line of my history in game development over the past few days and although I have only gotten 2 comments on the moddb page. I can say I am EXTREMELY pleased with my achievements over the many years of sitting on my arse at the computer. Its all now showing off as I can now see exactly what i have made with it right infront of my face in big pictures and even VERY simple explanations.
Originally I didn't want to spend so much on the comptuer dealing with very difficult problems when it came to game, just learning one aspect of making a game is hard enough to do let alone create something as sufisticated as the games coming out these days.
So yes, my achievement of getting into IT is showing off MUCH better now that i have done this. Its a great boost in inspiration and will keep me doing this for years to come :)
Cheer!
No comments:
Post a Comment