Monday, January 17, 2011

Here is a blog about some good things about myself to lift my spirits as i've been in an emotional state for qutie some time.

I encourage people in things they want to do long term.
I'm a nice guy most of the time.
I won't insult people directly unless insulted first.
I have a popular youtube channel.
I help people out on the internet a lot.
Im good at gaming
I like to hug people and get hugged back.
I don't care on peoples religions or looks, i can still get along with them.
I can make people laugh.
I like taking pictures with and of people.
I can be passionate when writing cards or other things.
I'm practicing the guitar and getting good at it.
I like to surprise people when i have a great idea.
Im not living with my parents.
I have heaps of mates at work.
Im good at my job.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment