Friday, January 14, 2011

I thought about the things you said yesterday. All of it is true, but i didn't realize how serious they were. So many faults about myself which are what i wanted to know about but no one would speak up about.

So I'm putting in a lot of effort now to build myself up which is what i said back in December. Although it may take some time to get back to my old self, i'll get there eventually but hopefully when that time comes, our friendship won't have hit rock bottom.

I have realized that since you aren't around anymore, i have no will to do anything in town which was why i was thinking that YOU were my confidence, and YOU were my motivation; but when i let go of that i let the rest of myself self-destruct until it was too late to revive myself.

I'm very thankful to have had you as a friend for this long as you certainly know people inside-out and you could see something in me that i could not. Thank you for being such a good friend to me even after all my bull shit,

I owe you everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment