Why is it that i can not seem to get along with many guys. Is it because i don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm gay? or that I'm waiting time talking to them? or just because all the guys i know are boring as hell or just too busy to talk? I don't even listen to music that has a guys voice in it that much as well.
In a way i could call this a way of making myself into a womanizer or just a whore as some people could refer to me as.
What does this tell me about myself? Does it tell me that I'm not as good talking to guys as girls since I've focused on talking to girls for way too long to even want to play a simple game of sport just to bond with my flat mates? Or perhaps it tells me that i have a secret side of myself which needs to be unleashed but has been stuffed so deep into my sub-conscious that i have no idea what it is.
Obviously i have the biggest thing when it comes to jealousy, everyone has told me and i refused to believe such a thing for a very VERY longtime. Although i have come to realize this WAY too far into the hole i have dug myself into, I'm don't know if this has anything to do with other guys, but maybe that I'm too afraid to get a smashing for hitting on their girlfriends accidentally.
This is probably one of the biggest things i need to talk about but haven't really had the time or thoughts to put into such a topic where having the thought of 'what will they think about this?' will be in the front of my mind as the topic goes along.
No comments:
Post a Comment